Employees will always need a government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license. If for some reason the employee or candidate does not take an acceptable photo ID, the employer’s Designated Employer Representative (DER) may identify him or her over the telephone.

The donor will also need to have test which may consist of a Custody and Control Form (CCF), an electronic test authorization form, or an Authorization Form provided by InOut Labs.