Non-DOT Drug Testing is all paperless. www.drugtest.inoutlabs.com.

DOT Testing

You can order tests two different ways.

  1. One is to use drugtest.inoutlabs.com. You can order drug tests here, but not breath alcohol tests (yet).
  2. The other is to send them with a 5 part paper Custody and Control Form (CCF)*, which was sent to you directly from the lab, along with an Authorization Form (via separate email). You can also order a Breath Alcohol Test this way. If you cannot locate your Authorization Form, you may download a copy of your Authorization Form from your Client Portal.

*These are 5 part carbonless forms printed on a dot matrix printer.

Donors sent in for testing will need to take the following:

  • Government-issued Photo ID
  • Custody and Control Form (CCF) OR Electronic Requisition Form.
  • Authorization Form

We suggest you keep at least one paper CCF in each vehicle to use in the event a post-accident test is needed or driver is selected for a random test when away from home.

Testing Center (aka “Collection Site”) – Your home testing center(s) will be listed on the Authorization Form.

Random Testing

We make random selections quarterly, generally within the first 2 weeks of January, April, July and October. You will have until the end of the quarter to get the tests completed, but you are strongly encouraged to get them done as soon as possible.

Best practice is not to give notice. That is, hand the employee the test authorization form and instruct him/her to “go now.” You can choose a time that is convenient and least disruptive to your business, but do not give any advance notice.

Please let us know if you have questions.