Full Time or Part Time Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist
Medical Assistant/ Drug Test Collector
Being able and willing to understand and follow instructions is an essential job function. Make sure to read the entire job description.
IN YOUR COVER LETTER (which only needs to be a couple sentences), PLEASE INDICATE YOU HAVE REVIEWED OUR WEB SITE AT INOUTLABS.COM.
About InOut Labs
InOut Labs is a small and fast growing business providing wellness testing and drug testing services throughout the United States. Based in the Chicago suburbs we are looking for individuals who are motivated to work with a company that can offer variety and a small workplace environment.
Hours: Part Time (20-25 hrs/week). Expected to become Full Time by mid 2019. Business Hours are 8:15am – 6 pm Mon-Thurs, and 7:45 am – 4 pm on Fridays. You would be expected to be available to open and/ or close on certain days.
Must be obsessive about customer service, able to multi-task, have exceptional attention to detail and place a very high value on accuracy. Very strong phlebotomy skills required. Experience in drug testing specimen collections preferred but not required. You will be an integral part of growing our business.
Great opportunity to work in a low-stress environment with lots of variety:
- General customer service: Includes handling phone calls, faxes and emails and responding to client inquiries/requests in a timely, friendly & helpful manner.
- Blood drawing and processing
- Drug test specimen collections – urine, hair, saliva
- B12 injections
- Breath alcohol testing
- DNA testing
- Process payments (cash, credit cards, cash)
- Enter data and retrieve results from web portals
- Deliver test results to clients
- General office duties, including filing, data entry, and general office cleaning.
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality of all client and InOut Labs information, including compliance with HIPAA privacy rules.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Bright, caring personality along with an interest in healthy living preferred.
- Customer Service experience
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Must be obsessively organized and able to follow processes
- Must put an extremely high value on accuracy
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication and multi-tasking skills
- Strong time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Follow through and dependability
- Ability to work independently
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid drivers license and insurance
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must have exceptional “soft skills,” such as being able to treat people in a friendly, respectful manner and being sensitive to their privacy and anxiety.
- Must be comfortable following the strict protocols required for drug testing collections
- Strong computer skills
- Off on weekends and major holidays
- Time Off – After 90 days, paid vacation (PTO) time
- Health insurance benefits. Ask for details.
- Retirement plan – eligible first day of work
We are a client-centered business. Our number one priority is that people have a good experience with us.
Did you read the whole thing? In your cover letter (only a sentence or two), tell me whether you’re a Cubs fan, Sox fan or neither. I don’t care if you don’t like sports. Just want to know you read to the bottom!
We will train the right candidate for drug and alcohol and DNA testing. But experience is a plus.