DOT Drug & Alcohol Consortium and Clearinghouse Support
Whether you’re an owner-operator or have hundreds of drivers, InOut Labs’ DOT (FMCSA) Drug & Alcohol testing consortium will keep you compliant with DOT drug and alcohol regulations.
Already paid your consortium dues to someone else?
You can SWITCH to InOut Labs for FREE.
Our DOT Consortium Services
When you work with InOut Labs, you don’t have to be an expert in the DOT Regulations like 49 CFR Parts 40 and 382 or the regulations that apply to the FAA, FTA, FRA, PHMSA or the USCG. That’s where WE come in!
- Random Drug Tests
- Random Breath Alcohol Tests
- FMCSA Clearinghouse Support (Watch Video)
- Consortium Enrollment Certificate
- Quarterly Random Selections
- All Forms You Need for Compliance
- Driver Education Materials
- MIS Report on request
- Supervisor Training Information
- MRO Certified Testing Results
- Monthly Reminders About Testing
- Quarterly Notifications to Confirm Your Driver List
- DOT Audit Assistance
We take care of the entire process — from start to end, unlike some providers who make you do the work via self-serve portals. See why we’re different from a large C/TPA or a Local/Occupational clinic.
BBB Accredited Business
We’re an A+ Rated BBB Accredited business. You can trust us with your testing needs.
Email & Phone Support
Speak to a real person for all your questions. Give us a call or drop an email and we’ll get back quickly.