Lipotropic Injections In Chicago
What are Lipotropic Injections?
lipo injections are carefully calibrated doses of natural lipotropic nutrients to improve your ability to lose fat. By definition, a lipotropic substance decreases the deposit, or speeds up the removal of fat within the liver. Your liver plays an important role in fat removal. It’s the key to human metabolism including digestion, storage, distribution of nutrients and detoxification of alcohol, drugs and other waste products.
Lipotropic (Lipo=Fat, Tropic=Stimulate) substances enhances your liver and gall bladder’s natural role to burn fats. It does this by speeding up metabolism and ensuring bile and fats do not become trapped in the liver. Your liver will work at optimum efficiency with lipotropic substances. Ideally, these shots should be paired up with a regular exercise regime and proper diet to get desirable results.
Benefits of Lipotropic Injections
Contents of Lipotropic Injections
Lipotropic fat burning shots contain natural ingredients like vitamins, minerals and amino acids that aid in fat loss by enhancing your liver functions. A typical shot of lipotropic injection contains the following ingredients:
- Methionine: It is an essential sulfur-containing amino acid that is a major lipotropic compound in humans. It removes free radicals, burns fat, removes metal deposits, and improves digestion. It makes you feel more energetic.
- Choline: It helps in producing hormones to speed up metabolism rate and reduce fat.
- Inositol: An “unofficial” member of the B-Complex vitamins, inositol helps transport fats in the blood system. It redistributes fat and helps lower cholesterol levels.
- L-Carnitine: It is an important amino acid (in the L-form) that is essential to our health. L-Carnitine transports fatty acids to the innermost section of the mitochondria (the powerhouse of the cell), where they are used to create the energy resource adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine): B-6 is essential for healthy iron levels in anemic individuals, helps women maintain a normal hormone balance and increases melatonin production for better sleep.
- Vitamin B12: This vitamin helps in formation of new healthy cells in the body. It also boosts energy, leading to increase in activity levels. B-12 increases energy, improves concentration and memory. We also offer more concentrated Vitamin B12 injections (methylcobalamin 1 cc).
FAQs on Lipotropic Injections
How much does it Cost?
For 1 Shot
For 4 Shots
Book an Appointment
Get in touch with us to know more about Lipotropic injections. Our friendly staff is always ready to help you with any questions.Contact Us